Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Pondering and Plotting

Last Sunday's pondering and plotting worked out very well. I have a firm storyboard and outline for Dragon Hunters worked out now, and a good start on the first part of the story.

Now I am working on Tycho Station, which needs a lot of revamp, as the other stories and the main storyline has sort of twisted around it. I've already moved one character up to Dragon Hunters, to introduce her earlier and give her more time to do what she needs to do in Tycho Station.

I've also managed to clean up a number of other story issues as well. But you'll have to read the book to find out what I mean!

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...