Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back up 10 yards and punt!

Whoops!

Thank goodness for track changes.

Last night, as I was whacking away at Dragon Hunters, I suddenly realized that I was screwing up. I was deleting way too much! And I haven't saved a final version before editing.

So, this evening, I used Track Changes in MS Word to reject all of the changes that I have made so far, since I started editing about a month ago.

Means I have to start over, but that's okay. I'll wait until the weekend when I am rested and in a better frame of mind.

Maybe I'll work on Gateway Station for a while.

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...