Sunday, October 7, 2012

Status of the Nav Comp...

Well, it's been a busy weekend. While the RAMS work on the Primary Drive, I've been working on the Navigation Computer...

Well, what I've been doing is working on some of the background information that supports the DragonHawk Saga. I've been writing plots, themes, and story descriptions for all ten of the stories in the DragonHawk Saga. I've made it through the first seven stories so far. You can read the story descriptions via the links to the right to additional pages I have added to the blog.

The last three, actually the last four, 7 through 10, have the least information developed about them, so they make take some time to get posted. While I am working on those, I may work on the Master Timeline, which consists of chapter descriptions of each book. A lot of work to do.

I've decided that I'm not going to give up on Dragon Hunters. I've got some thinking to do about reorganizing. And I want to keep working on the edit and streamline. It's still more than 143,000, which is too big. There's at least two more chapters that I can cut and leave in background. Maybe I'll take them out and see how things look.

Anxious to hear your thoughts and comments! And as always,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...