Friday, June 21, 2013

Linking Things Together

Tonight I made some changes to link this blog to my new website. Just to the right you'll see a list of "My Links". Only one there for right now, but it's an important one! It will take you to the DragonHawk Saga website.

Conversely there are buttons and links on the website that will bring you over here to Cats & Dragons.

I've been making some changes to the website. Changing such things as the layout, text boxes, and such. Just trying to find the right mix.

If you have any ideas about how I might change the website or the blog, please let me know. As always,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...