Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dragon Hunter Update

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give you an update to Dragon Hunters. I finished editing the story on Friday night/Saturday morning about 1 AM. The next step is to convert the MS Word file to the various electronic formats for Kindle, Nook, and some of the other readers. I hope to get that done during the course of the week. My current manuscript in MS Word is double spaced and covers 560 pages. I have to convert it to single space, remove my headers and footers, write the foreward statement, etc.

Then I have to set up the accounts on Amazon and wherever else the book will be offered for sale...

Argh!

This is a big step for me. No one has read Dragon Hunter but me. Some people reviewed the first part, but no one has read the whole thing. I am nervous as all get-out about what people will think. Will they like it? Will they hate it? Will they laugh at me?

Fighting the urge to hide in my writing and dive into Dragon Heart or go back and redo some part of Dragon Hunter.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...