Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The DragonHawk Saga moves steadily forward!

An update tonight for everyone who has been following and encouraging me.

Tonight, I took the website live. The address is:
http://dtransou.wix.com/davetransou

I'm not totally thrilled with it, but its a start for now. I will continue to tinker with it as time permits. If you go by there, use the Contact Page to let me know what you think!

Dragon Hunters is coming along nicely. I still hope to have it ready to upload to Amazon and the Kindle before the end of the June. Other versions will be available soon after that.

As always,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...