Friday, June 14, 2013

Progress Report

A pause from the frenetic march of time to give you an update.

Website:
I hope to have a "starter" website up and running before the weekend ends. There will be some temporary graphic placeholders, but it will be up and running.

Dragon Hunters:
Still editing past some rough spots. My goal is to get it up on Amazon for sale before the end of the month. Today's the 14th, so that leaves 16 days to finish up the editing.

Graphics:
Looking pretty good. I wish I could share them with you, but I don't want to do that until they are finished.

In the meantime,

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...