Saturday, June 15, 2013

The View from my Desk!

Work on the Saga was delayed yesterday evening for some surprise modifications. My family surprised me with a new pair of matching 27 inch monitors! I believe they will help me work more efficiently because I can have more files open at the same time.

For example, when I am working on the story, I can have my list of 397 characters, 115 named starships, 96 named companies and organizations, 53 named cities, and 19 star systems open. Along with one or more of the 4 reference manuals.

LOL! I know, lock me up and throw away the key! Now, if I could just convince my client and my bosses, I may never have to leave the house again!

Thanks for reading!

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all in my head!

Hi there friends and readers of the DragonHawk Saga! It's Friday and I am happy to report I have resolved some of the major problems I...